Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive through the view point of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at the Lodge/camp and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. The wild animals found in the Parks are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, both Thomson’s and grants Gazelles.
Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sopa/Mara Sarova Game Camp/Mara Serena Game Lodge/Mara Siria/Mara Sentrim Lodge
Day 2: Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day spent for viewing the great predators and explore the parks amazingly high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive Cheetah and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs. During the stay we also have an optional opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience.
Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sopa/Mara Sarova Game Camp/Mara Serena Game Lodge/Mara Siria/Mara Sentrim Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early morning game drives in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast at the camp/lodge then depart for Nairobi by road. The safari ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon
Safari Costs Include:
- All hotel/airport transfers
- Transportation in a safari Tour van with open roof hatch for enhanced photography and game viewing
- Bottled Mineral water while in the safari
- Accommodation at two man budget tent
- 3 square meals on safari (breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Park /Reserve Entrance Fees
- Services of English speaking safari guide
- All Safari game drives in the parks/reserves as per itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- International and domestic flights
- Visa fees for Kenya as applicable
- Extra activities
- Drinks-alcoholic and beverages
- All items of personal nature
- Any items not mentioned above